Your Tax-Free Savings Account is more than just another savings account.
When you opened a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), you likely did it for the tax-advantaged savings. But remember, not all TFSAs are created equal.
By holding a TFSA with Edward Jones, you can benefit from working with a financial advisor who will meet with you to better understand your needs. Working together, we can personalize your TFSA with investments that are tailored to meet these needs.
How You May Benefit from a TFSA:
Because your TFSA is more than just another savings account, you can use it to:
- Save even more if you have limited contribution room or maximized your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)* contributions.
- Create a tax-efficient income stream in retirement, especially if you have excess Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)* or pension income.
- Take advantage of extra income-splitting opportunities with your spouse.
- Add to your existing long-term investment strategy – tax-free.
- Save for any goal, such as a vacation or home purchase.
MKT-4726B-C APR 2011. www.edwardjones.com
Member – Canadian Investor Protection Fund
* Includes locked-in plans, Life Income Funds (LIFs), Locked-in Retirement Income Funds (LRIFs) and Prescribed RRIFs